Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Memories


Holidays are usually crazy but this year for me has been insane..in a good way! Soon after our engagement in Mexico, we started packing and painting to prepare our move into the new house. Even though it was an outrageous goal we decided that we wanted to move in before Christmas since I had family in town. Throw in your typical madness of the holidays and we were busy bee's. Although it was A LOT of work, it went relatively smooth with the help of our friends!

Then Christmas came and we ran around town to Shop, Attend Dinner Parties and Christmas Service. It was a whirlwind of a few days, but we made some amazing memories! I hope you did too!

A new ornament to add to my Christmas Tree
Gifts are wrapped!
The Boys are ready!
#Santacon
My Professional Ice Skater
Loved having my mom and sister in town!
My sister made this beautiful handmade clock for our new house.
Spoons my mom brought back from Africa
Lastly, my sister got me a wedding planner...Let the planning begin!


1 comment: