Sunday, September 8, 2013

You have been Pre-approved!

Not too long ago, I wrote about touring model homes in the area. It seemed like it would be awhile until I could actually start looking to buy a house. After that day, I took a closer look at my finances and made an appointment with my friend who works in mortgages,. It turns out that that the goal of buying my first house is becoming a reality sooner than I thought when he said "You have been Pre-approved"! I am super stoked that I will buying my first home soon and the house hunting begins! Yay!

I have started my research and I expect there will be a lot to learn. Here are a few tips that I came across to start. 

If you have ever gone through the process of buying a house, please let me know if you have any advice! I would love to hear your thoughts. 

XoXo,

Suree


3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure it will be fun just looking at the houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks will keep you posted on the journey :)

    ReplyDelete