Sunday, August 25, 2013

What to do on a Sunday?

I don't watch TV much but when I do, HGTV is probably the channel I am watching. I am hoping to be a homeowner soon but I am not quite there yet. One of the things I LOVE to do on the weekends is to tour model homes. I love viewing model homes not only to get an idea of the type houses I would be looking for but also ideas for interior design. I like to take pictures of color palettes, center pieces and the variety of accents the house is designed with. After all, buying a house is kind of a big deal, Right? Even if you already own a home, it is definitely so much fun just to take a peek and be inspired! Here are a few snapshots I took recently.

My future bedroom

I really like the centerpieces on this table. 

This house I toured was a mansion, totally out of my budget but it is nice to daydream. 

I love the yellow and gray combo, this is filed away to look back on.

4 comments:

  1. I watched a new (to me at least) show on HGTV on Sunday- Catastrophe, Inc. I could have watched it all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not see that one yet...I am afraid it might be another addiction. :)

      Delete
  2. Looooove these rooms! I can't wait to purchase something as well and decorate my place to look more homey...or more like the magazines...hahaha. Thanks so much for stopping by my place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I agree, I cannot wait to start decorating and being creative with my own space...I hope it stays clean as they look in the magazines too! haha

      Delete