Sunday, August 11, 2013

Time Flies...

How does time fly by so fast! I guess it's true what they say when time flies when you are having fun. I cannot believe it's been about 2 weeks since my last post! I am still trying to figure my balance of blogging and life but here is a little recap lately of my life. It has been a fun filled summer with a trip back home to Michigan to catch a baseball game. I love SUMMER!



 

I know its kinda cheesy with our matchy matchy Tiger's Gear!

Reunited with my bestie! I still cannot believe we have been friends for 20 years! What?!


4 comments:

  1. You're supposed to be cheesy at sporting events- matching gear it totally okay. Just don't start matching clothes at parties too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thanks! ill keep that in mind haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this... So sweet! I'm catching up on your blog and I've already learned so much. Definitely going to try dry brushing and I really want to try your mascara. I'm going to be a regular from now on so don't get annoyed of me lol. Love the blog. Good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Yay! The mascara is amazing!! I def wont get annoyed Jules. Thanks Girl Love you!!

      Delete