Sunday, August 25, 2013

Liebster Awards

Recently, Lisa over at Ameliorer la Vie nominated be for the Liebster Awards and I was so honored and excited. After a little research, I discovered that the Liebster Awards are given to up and coming bloggers. 




Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Rules: If you get nominated then you must answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you, and in turn nominate 11 other bloggers and set your own 11 questions for them to answer.


1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions
3. You must pick 11 other bloggers to link to your post
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees. 


Here are my questions from Lisa!


1) What is a challenge that you had to overcome as a blogger?

I think my biggest challenge was actually having the courage to officially start the blog. I had so many reservations on creating the perfect name and obsessing about what I wanted to write that I realized I just needed to just jump in and see where it goes. 

2)  What are some hopes that you have for your blog?

I hope that my blog inspires, motivates, and entertains my readers which is why I love reading blogs myself. I find daily inspirations from the bloggers I follow. 

3) What is your favorite type of ethnic food?

Umm...Korean of course! Korean food is unlike any other ethnic food because it has so many flavors and so much variety. For example, when you order an entree at a Korean restaurant you not only get your entree (meat, rice, etc.) you also get an assortment of delicious side dishes that take up your whole table. 

4) What is your #1 beauty product?

If I had to choose I would say I am loving this mascara right now.



5) Do you have siblings?

Yes, 1 sister who lives in Austin, Tx. 

6) Do you prefer to live in a urban/rural/suburban setting?

I have never lived in a rural setting and I don't think I would like it so I would have to say I like living in suburbia but I like being close to the urban life for entertainment. 

7) Where do you work or study?

I work for a hospitality company in commercial interiors yet I am always looking for a Plan B that will allow me to be my own boss! But who doesn't?

8) Describe your favorite article of clothing/accessory that you own.

My favorite accessory is a pearl necklace that my bf got me for my birthday one year and I love it because it matches anything. 

9) Do you have a pet or what pet would you like to own one day?

Yes, I have two dogs. Tosh and Tucker (hence the blog name). Tosh is a weinrainer whom I have adopted and Tucker is a maltipoo, my fur baby. They are always giving unconditional love! You can see a montage of them here



10)  What's your favorite trend for fall?

My Favorite Fall Trend is wearing boots/booties. They are so comfortable and stylish. Here is what I am eyeing lately:






11) Do you think you will still be blogging in five years from now.  Why or why not?


I hope so! I have learned so much from the short time I have started blogging and I look forward to evolving it more. Blogging has also given me a new passion and allowed me to be creative in many ways. 

Lisa and I met through the Cara Box Exchange and we have been good blogger friends since. Thank You Lisa for always encouraging me! 



Here are my nominations:


Victoria @ Lost in Boston

Kat @ No Holding Back
Afroditi @ Gleaming Spire

Evani@ Simply Evani
Annie @ Live.Travel.Adventure Bless
Suzie Q@ StyleCue By Suzie Q
Kate @Another Clean Slate
Icela @ Shapely Alterations
Elizabeth @ Until Only Love Remains
Marivic @ Define1Lady
Kate @ Set this Circus Down


And my Questions:

1. What do you like/dislike the most about blogging?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world today, where would it be?
3. What is the one goal that you are working towards this year?
4. How do you balance life + blogging?
5. What is your favorite fashion trend at the moment?
6. If you could name one song that describes your personality, what would it be?
7. What is the best thing you ever purchased?
8. Shopping online or in stores?
9. What are your top three most visited websites?
10. Name one person who you admire.
11. What is your guilty pleasure?



XoXo,

Suree




3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination, and thanks for including me in your nominations =) Your dogs are too cute! I don't have any dogs, but when I do get one, I actually want a white maltipoo =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me :) you are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! You are really getting good at this fast.

    ReplyDelete