Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy National Dog Day!

Today is National Dog Day to celebrate our furry loved ones! My two pups are so fun and I can't imagine life without their daily love.





Tosh is a 8 year old weimaraner that my bf had before we started dating so I have adopted him as my own. We call him our "Emo" dog and he has a unique personality. He is sensitive, laid back and kinda clumsy! He is a hunting dog by nature but he hates to get to dirty and will do anything to avoid puddles and rain. Although he may be sensitive, you cannot underestimate his loyalty to us and I know he would protect if ever needed.




Tucker is my little rascal and is 2 years old. He is spunky and full of energy. He is the most lovable dog ever and always needs to be by your side. He loves cuddling and anything outside. He is a funny character and is always willing to please.




They are Best Buds





No comments:

Post a Comment