Sunday, August 25, 2013

Getting back in Shape

Let's talk about fitness. So I know that working out and being active should be a priority. But, I have never been the type of person to be consistent with my excerise goals. I will go in spurts of being really motivated and going strong for a few months and then I am burnt out and I will find every excuse and justification that I can think of to slack off.



So this week, I am turning a new leaf! I actually started getting up in the mornings before work for a run/workout.  What What!? I can't tell you the last time I did that! My co-worker decided to join so we have been holding each other accountable to be up in the mornings. Here are her texts to me at 5:45am.
I


It is so wonderful to have someone to motivate you. My new pair of sneakers helps also!



My running Buddy was super excited to join me so early! 


I really hope I can keep this momentum going! Especially through the weekends! If you have any advice please feel free to share. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. It's so helpful to have someone to help motivate you!! Good luck on keeping the momentum, you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness... that is early! I need to follow your lead but struggle with the mornings big time.

    ReplyDelete