Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dry Brushing Anyone??

I am a huge fan of Sirius and one of my favorite preset channels is CosmoRadio. Is anyone else here a fan? Anyways, I was listening yesterday morning on their beauty advice and they were talking about Dry Brushing! I was like WTF is this? I'm always down to try new healthy things that will make my skin glow...its prob the asian in me. And especially if it's cheap!!

So Basically, Dry Brushing is where you take a brush and you brush your skin every morning before getting in the shower. Brush towards your heart in circular motions. This is supposed to help with the following:
  • Reduce Cellulite!!
  • Promote Circulation
  • Improve Skin tone
  • Firm Skin
  • Release Toxins
  • And More!
You can read more about it here. I am going to try this out and I will prob do a recap soon. Make sure you get a brush with natural bristles. Happy Brushing! Let me know if you try it!



The Body Shop



1 comment:

  1. Have never heard of this before! Will be interested to read what you think after a bit.

    ReplyDelete