Monday, August 19, 2013

Don't Eat Out - Use Wild Tree

One of my goals lately is to cook and eat in more often. I have been reviewing my finances lately and the food budget is astronomical! So what is the best solution? DON'T EAT OUT! And bring your lunch to work. 

My friend posted some am event on FB about a meal planning party and I thought this will be the perfect thing for me to try! So the company is called WildTree and it is a line of healthy, natural, organic products. What you do is you gather your friends to your house and have a party making meals together for the next two weeks! It basically feed a family of 4 for less than $3 a meal. I recently hosted an event and it was a success! Here is the menu that we created:

Garlic & Herb Pork Chops
Shrimp Scampi
Lemon Rosemary Tenderloin
Opa! Greek Kabobs
Zesty Lime Fajitas
Greek Chicken Burgers
Italian Chicken Tenders
Baked Chicken Scampi
Herb Crusted Tilapia
Easy Tacos
Are you drooling yet?

WildTree has allowed me to eat in, eat healthy and save money! And who isn't a fan of that. The meals are delicious and I almost always have leftovers to bring to work for lunch the next day. Let me know if you are interested, I will send you the details!

Here are some pictures from my workshop:


















4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun, and a great way to save some $$. I am going to check it out--all of the meals sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nessa! I am now a follower on bloglovin :) Where in Germany do you live? I was just in Frankfurt last fall :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I live in Germany near Hanover.

    ReplyDelete