Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cara Box Reveal : Come Sail Away With Me!




Cara Box

Cara Box is an exchange that Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals started. It is a monthly exchange where you get paired with two other bloggers to meet new friends, share ideas, and receive gifts. I loved the concept and I was eager to join. I mean who doesn't like meeting new friends and getting packages in the mail? This month's theme is "Come Sail Away with Me" or anything Nautical.

I was paired with Lisa over at Ameliorer la Vie. Lisa blogs about beauty products, traveling and her time in South Africa. I had so much fun getting to know Lisa and sharing our passions for good food and good music. She also taught in Korea for a few years so it was nice to be able to relate to someone who "gets" my culture. 

This month I was also paired with Kat at KatBiggie. Kat is a talented writer, mother, and blogger. She able to provide some great advice about blogging that I really appreciated. I loved my Cara Box from Kat! I love anything homemade and Kat included a jar of her homemade sugar scrub. She also made me this beautiful bracelet that perfectly compliments the Nautical Theme. I really enjoyed getting to know my Cara Box Partners and I look forward to keeping in touch. 






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got good stuff! The homemade sugar scrub is a thoughtful, relevant idea.

    ReplyDelete