Sunday, July 14, 2013

7 Beauty Products that I Love!



Today, I would like to share with you the 7 products that I Must-Have in my beauty routine. In random order, take a look at my favorites.

1. The Saem: Dr.Beauty Soft Mirco Peel Gel- My mom brought this back from Korea for me and I absolutely love it. I hate using the harsh scrubs and this product is amazing. Your face feels oh so smooth! I do not use this everyday, but definitely 1-2 times a week.



2. Jo Malone London-Wild Bluebell Cologne- I love the light floral and fruity scent. Perfect for an everyday wear. 

3. Benefit Cosmetics-They're REAL Mascara-I got this from Sephora last month for their Birthday Program. I always leery of trying all of the samples but me tell you this mascara worked wonders on my pin straight Asian lashes! They literally look a mile long!



4. Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector- Once again, this was one of those products that I thought, "oh it's just another cream or step that I really don't need in my skincare routine." Nope, I was wrong! I wear this under my moisturizer once a day and I have noticed great results with any dark spots or acne scars on my face. I highly recommend it. 





5. Coconut Oil - We all know the new craze of coconut oil but this is something everyone must have in their bathroom. It is not only a great moisturizer but a nice serum for your hair as well as a makeup remover. I use this daily! 



6. Maybelline Baby Lips - A good Lip Balm is truly a necessity. I am really picky about my lip balms because I hate the kinds that actually dry your lips out. I found that Maybelline's baby lips not only moisturize but also has a nice scent too. My Favorite is the peppermint. 


7. Korres: Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Eye Cream- I always have this eye cream on my night stand next to me and I am religious about applying it before bed. Now that I am in my thirties I really need to be diligent about those wrinkles and bags under the eyes. 


What are your favorite Beauty Must Haves? I am always looking for new products and I would love your feedback. 


No comments:

Post a Comment