Sunday, June 23, 2013

Better Photos in Paris

Have you ever taken a vacation somewhere and could not find someone to take a good picture of you and your friend, bf, or hubby?

How many times have you wanted to take a group photo and wanted everyone included but for some reason at that moment you seem to come across people who act as if they've never used a camera before. Either they take forever to take the picture or the picture turns out to be really bad! My bf and I took a once in a lifetime vacay to Europe last year and I wanted to have beautiful pictures taken of us and our unbelievable surroundings. No, they are not engagement pictures, but  I really wanted to capture our memories. Of course, Paris was very high on our list so I did a little research...

I started by looking up professional photographers in Paris. I was so excited when I discovered Better Paris Photos. So I immediately reached out and sent an email for the dates that we would be in Paris to see if we could set up a photo shoot. Luckily they had an opening while we were in town and so we were booked! We loved working with our photographer Hermione. She made us feel very comfortable and gave us a lot of insight to the Parisian Life. The session lasted about a few hours and they emailed us the pictures just a few short weeks after our session. If you are are shy in front of the camera and love photography, they also offer photo tours and workshops as well! This was probably the BEST souvenir from our trip and I would highly recommend it. I got my first DSLR after my trip but I look forward to coming back one day to experience this all over again.








2 comments:

  1. That is 1,000 % worth it! Those pictures are stunning, and yes, great souvenirs!

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing photos! Paris is my favorite city in the world! :-) Glad you were able to get such great shots!

    Alexa (katbiggie.com)

    ReplyDelete