Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ted Baker & Creativity at the ADDYs

Last weekend, I was able to attend the annual ADDY Awards here in Las Vegas. A very good friend of mine is the president of the chapter and invited us to attend. So I definitely could not pass up a a night of playing dress up and a nice dinner. I was so inspired by the creativity in the industry.Speaking of creativity, my good friend Natalie is always there to style me pretty. You can check out her amazing work here, she is a badass makeup artist might I add! This is to be continued,,,,,


 Love this color and this dress from Ted Baker


Our friend the beautiful Miss Nevada


Great Job Andres for a successful event. Thank You, we had a blast!


So one question stuck out to me during the award ceremony. Is creativity something that can be learned or are we just born with it? Thoughts??


1 comment: