Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pastels and Easter Time!


Easter Flowers from My Love
This week was "pastels week" at work and with the Easter Holiday and spring season upon us it was the perfect theme. My co-worker and I participate in what we call "Closet Runway". It is a fashion challenge that allows us to be creative with our existing wardrobe and resist the urge to buy something new. The goal is simple: To save money! This is a hard challenge for me because what girl does not like some retail therapy at times? So every week we pick a theme. I started the week off with an seafoam green manicure with gold glitter.



Top/H&M Pink Jeans/Ann Taylor LOFT Shoes: Forever21

My Easter Oreo Pops
My friend invited us over for Easter Dinner and I re-purposed the basket above from the flowers by bf gave me for my Easter treats. :)

I hope everyone has a great week!



3 comments:

  1. That outfit is so cute! I love how it's understated but still so pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in this post makes me happy! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete