Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DIY Project-Coffee table to Ottoman

I bought this coffee table awhile back and after moving a few times and some wear and tear, I decided to refurbish the table into an Ottoman. (Tucker and Tosh were there to supervise the job). 

As you can see there are some scratch marks and a pretty big gash where I accidentally burned a candle on.
Before



Tip: A quick easy way to cut the phone is to used a turkey knife. I used 1 3/4 inch high density furniture foam, it maintains the shape well. My little bubba was watching to make sure I was cutting along the dotted line. 




Once the foam is cut to size make sure the foam is laid out ready to go because the adhesive dry's fast. I recommend doing this outside.




After




Ta Daa! Now we have a comfy ottoman that also gives my living room a mini makeover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment