Thursday, February 28, 2013

Artist Spotlight : Inja Cho

Today, I would like to introduce to you, Inja Cho, a talented artist from Kalamazoo, Michigan. She is also a very good family friend. My mother referred me to her website last week and I was very impressed and inspired by both her art and story. 

“The beauty of life has so many faces which enhances imagination and the will to explore. As a person with high spirit and very positive views about life, I choose to tolerate my pain as a blessing. I decided to paint again to reflect my feelings of fear, gratitude, and hope. I fear that I could lose body functions again. I feel enormously grateful for the recovery despite the pain. And fortunately, hope is a natural gift in order to survive, and I’ve been given it in abundance. I am now painting using richly varied techniques and exploring patterns and wonderful colors. This is a reflection of how my life has been so far and how I hope it will continue to be.” -Inja Cho









1 comment:

  1. Great story, her words are very powerful and I think she must have an old soul.

    ReplyDelete